• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cowboy Font

omgsideburns

It's not bleeding cowboys.......... ;)

I've dug through all the fonts I can think of.. nothing is quite right.

Thanks in advance.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 335

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Rex got it. It's Western which is supplied with every copy of Gerber Omega.

Attachments

• Kalo.jpg
    Kalo.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 82

SignosaurusRex

It was also distributed by ANAgraph DeSign Art as part of their font library and also by Milt's Fonts (on 5-1/4" floppies) many years ago.

Mosh

That was one of my origianal 9 fonts on my Gerber Sprint III. $250 a font back then...

signage

Signprinter I hope you read the rules of this site. File sharing is not permitted, giving them a link to a free font is though!

omgsideburns

Awesome! I have Omega and it was in there. I don't use omega to design so I didn't even think about it. Thanks for the help everyone.

omgsideburns

It was the Omega font. The thing that set it off from just about all of the others was it didn't have points on the insides of the letters. Thanks for the help though. I usually don't ask unless I've exhausted WTF, Identifont, flipping through DaFont, and all that other nonsense.