• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Create Shipping Label In Omega

bigben

So I'm still new to OMEGA. I'm looking for a way to create shipping label. I have all my data in a excel file and I'm sure there is a way in OMEGA to create this. Does anyone could help me with this?

Thank you.

bigben

If you're looking to do several labels with variable data, this video should help: Created by Camtasia Studio 6

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Now I have to figure out how to take my 4 column excel file (first name, last name, address, zip code) and make a 1 column .txt file to have my information by lines instead of columns. Do you know how to do this?

Browner

Now I have to figure out how to take my 4 column excel file (first name, last name, address, zip code) and make a 1 column .txt file to have my information by lines instead of columns. Do you know how to do this?
In excel, select your data. Then click on "Insert", and then "Pivot Table". you might have to fiddle with the pivot table options a bit. From there, it's just a matter of copying and pasting the one column into notepad (or whatever you're using).