• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creative Cloud denial

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi
anyone outside of the continental US have a problem signing up for the Creative Cloud?
I decided I need a newer version of Illustrator to take care of more and more of the files I am receiving from Clients.
So I tried to upgrade my free cloud account to the $19 a month rental of Illustrator CC.
It let me download the trial but won't let me purchase a subscription.
Apparently the cloud is not available to us living on a sunny tropical island in the Pacific.
I tried changing my ID region to Australia but that didn't work (guess my accent was not convincing).

Anyone have a trick or tip around this?
I'm trying to give them money and they won't take it.
I can upgrade my CS5 to 6 with a perpetual license but it is about $400.00 for a dead end update that is already out of date.

wayne k
guam usa

Bly

Crikey mate. Try throwing another shrimp on the barbie.

No problem here. They take our south pacific pesos.
Email or phone customer support?

JoeBoomer

Did you try Adobe chat? I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to purchase from the moon if you wanted. I wonder if it is something weird with the country code, etc. since your in Guam. You are technically the U.S. so.....

I guess you'll have to start using Corel or .... haha that would be the day.

good luck

ptmiff

I've had problems with an work old email that was used for a previous version of CS that was stopping my new subscription (CC) from being verified. It took my IT guy a long and protracted discussion with an Adobe Tech before the problem was fixed. But fix it he did, overnight and using Team Viewer. Perhaps use a different email address if that's possible?