• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Creator and producer from Sweden

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Robert, this isn't really a "chat room". This right here, how we are communicating, is a "thread" people can post to and read. There are ways to have more private conversations here. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, it will show you who is reading this thread right now. Right now it's just you and me. I pop in and out. a lot.

RobertK

Robert, this isn't really a "chat room". This right here, how we are communicating, is a "thread" people can post to and read. There are ways to have more private conversations here. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, it will show you who is reading this thread right now. Right now it's just you and me. I pop in and out. a lot.
Okay
Thank Yoy
So, I saw it a decade ago and it is just a forum for those hwo are engaged, no new alowed, seems to mee

Dot com

Välkommen, 3D , I tried with my Roland and Engrave Lab Pro with some success, but better with print, cut and aome inventions.
Thank you! Kul att fler svenskar har hittat hit.
I do some 3D stuff from cutting/folding 2D prints too, but I have not invested in a cutter, yet :)

Dot com

So what are You having for You, new projects?
A few parallel hobby project are now going commercial, but this year (my first in Print-business) will be focused on only one product, consisting of half injection molded plastic/ half printed substrate. Spent most my time this month designing an automated assembly machine for those components. I plan to print on vinyl, either self adhesive or apply plain sheets by gluing them. If everything goes well and as planned, I’ll have 2 km of print job ahead :)