• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Creator and producer from Sweden

Dot com

Hi, I hope that I can help answer questions about technical drawings and such mechanical related stuff.
I’m fluent in 3D CAD and the process of creating functional parametric geometry.

My main tool is Solidworks and I been in most corners of its functionality.
I’ve been working in product design and development for the last 10 years as a R&D consultant at a Swedish life science company developing medical devices of all sorts for costumers around the world.

I ended that job in December 2020 and is now trying my wings as a self employed designer/producer :)

RobertK

Hi, I hope that I can help answer questions about technical drawings and such mechanical related stuff.
I’m fluent in 3D CAD and the process of creating functional parametric geometry.

I’ve been working in product design and development for the last 10 years as a R&D consultant at a Swedish life science company developing medical devices of all sorts for costumers around the world.

I ended that job in December 2020 and is now trying my wings as a self employed designer/producer :)

Välkommen, 3D , I tried with my Roland and Engrave Lab Pro with some success, but better with print, cut and aome inventions.

RobertK

So what are You having for You, new projects?