• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cropmark cutting by four marks. Is it possible?

sendpiks

Hello.
Usually when cutting something by cropmarks flexi use three marks for positioning sheet and adjusting shifts, two at bottom and one on top left.
In most cases it's enough however maybe someone knows how to use all FOUR marks?
Problem why I need this because my latex printer little distort some vinyls when curing inks, its very little amount maybe one mm per metre but in precise cutted stickers its very visible on top right end of sheet. So I think maybe it is possible to use all four marks? so flexi will read all four marks and adjust sheet width and length to a real "shrinked" state and will cut correctly.

Its definitely problems with vinyl distortion after heating so on different substrates I have different results, on cheap chinese vinils I have shift about 3mm, on expensive 3M I have shift near zero, Now I use Avery-Dennison that give very good results but not all the time perfect.

Printer HP latex L25500, cutter Roland Camm1, soft Flexi

Thank you
Leo