• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CT sign painters?

Redtech96

I am looking for someone in the state of CT that paints signs. I would like to find someone that I could shadow a few days and learn any thing I can.

Thank you

Craig Sjoquist

True that on go to a letterhead meet, even if it means travel to another part of the country you will gain so much knowledge that for weeks you be on a high, that all ya want to do is make use of everything thing & every moment.

Another is a Walldog meet another pure energy boost 150 to 200 people show up & paint 15 or so murals in 4 days & do you ever learn plus become lasting friends with so many you will wonder where ya been all your life.

You might also go to a workshop about to learn another great way to get your foot in the door in understanding what it takes & learn some real world basics in advertising signs.

There should be several workshops up your way since there is so many excellent lettering & pinstripers.

I'm putting a workshop on here in October, entry level introduction, but a bit to far for you, but for any Orlando area people you be surprised how much ya learn that relates to advertising in todays world.

Redtech96

I would love to

I would love to head out of state and go to the meets. The only problem is I have a toddler at the moment. I am a stay at home mom and need to stick around my area for now. I might be planning a trip to Florida soon and stay with my Grandparents. Maybe I can come to your into class Craig.
Thank you for your input!