• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Mouse Pads and Keyboard for Gaming?

alinarose

Need some help from this Gaming community as I want a best mouse pad and a keyboard for my desk. Anyone suggest a good information about these two things? The best model and company for keyboards and mouse pad also please guide me about their prices. My budget is 20$ for mouse pad and 300$ for keyboard. Thanks I will be waiting for your love and response.

victor bogdanov

Look for a keyboard with cherry switches, i have a couple Logitech g513 keyboards and it's great for typing and gaming. I don't use mouse pads, what mouse are you using

DeadDoc

How good are you? I used to be really good in my younger years using basic mice and keyboards, pre wireless days in counter strike and more. Unless you are really good or a pro, the cost to performance on the upper end stuff isn't worth it. You will still get defeated by the people who have no life.

While I do have a gaming keyboard, I use my logitech marathon keyboard and mx master 3s (prior was 2s and prior was the marathon mouse).

Mouse pads. I prefer cloth, probably bc I grew up on it and it can slow the mouse down.

To be blatantly honest with my own opinion, most of it is for the streaming world and rgb should go away. I am only trying to point out that to many, this is a fad trend and not really a worthy endeavor but to each their own.

Last edited:

ikarasu

https://www.lttstore.com/products/deskpad LTT Mousepads are decent quality, you do pay a premium.. but I love the size, and ive bought some cheap ones on Amazon for half the price, and they fall apart - So yes, you pay a premium... but Linus cares about quality as much as profit, and wont release junk.

As for keyboard - Anything works. and you just have to go and test one - If you're like me... moving from one keyboard to another is a huge ordeal. I used a logitech G15 forever - When it finally died... I tried 20 different new keyboards, and to this day I miss the G15. Goto a PC store and test type on a few...you'll find some are too big, some have the keys in the wrong spot - some people love mechanical...personally I hate the clicking. It's like buying a car! whats good for someone else, likely isnt good for you - you need to buy something that suits your preference.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I've been using Keychron keyboards, Not over priced but very good. The "Pro" versions you can customise the RGB Keys and have hot swap switches.
Im very bias, and i dont like 3rd party software to run my keyboard.

Razer have their own optical switches for keyboard which are nuts if you want to spend more, not sure how much they are with the optical switches.

JBurton

Signtologist
Finding the right gear can really level up your gaming experience.
F*ck yeah it can! I like to blast the tetris soundtrack while using my cs:go mousepad and super light .75g mouse to nest letters. My coworkers aren't nearly as competitive, nor entertained by the tetris theme.

WildWestDesigns

I use a true split keyboard(as compared to those that are still one piece, just with the keys separated into some faux split keyboard monstrosity, but this setup isn't for everyone) that has about 32 layers for customization (I even have one side setup to mimic mouse input so I don't have to use my mouse (which isn't the typical mouse either and not really good for gaming)). Not cheap, but I can repair it myself (or customize it easily enough with parts that are widely available) and the nice thing is that the keyboard itself is flashed, so the same setup works no matter what computer (or even OS) that one is on.