• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer: "Is there any warranty...."

reQ

Had a quick phone conversation with existing customer of mine. They are ordering mesh banners for they fence every few months (4x20 ft). He asked if there is any warranty against fading? Because banners that they got over 3 years ago faded a bit.. Kindly explained them AGAIN that any prints do fade & banners are not even rated for long term. Yet, their fence is facing south :)

CanuckSigns

Had a quick phone conversation with existing customer of mine. They are ordering mesh banners for they fence every few months (4x20 ft). He asked if there is any warranty against fading? Because banners that they got over 3 years ago faded a bit.. Kindly explained them AGAIN that any prints do fade & banners are not even rated for long term. Yet, their fence is facing south :)

I would offer a warranty of 1 year against fading, I've never had a banner fade in less than 2 years. But as far as durability etc, no warranty on that.