• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut software for Mimaki CG-130FX plotter

Can anyone recommend plotting software for a Mimaki CG-130FX? I don't need any design or print capability. I will import pdf and eps files. I may need to proportionately change the size of the design, and I won't need to contour cut around printed graphics. OS is Windows 10.

I do have Rasterlink 6plus on the same computer but do not have Illustrator or Coreldraw on it.

unclebun

We use Sign Wizard and the CutServer from Onyx with ours. It will likely work with most any sign cutting software as long as there's a driver for it.

OPENSignsInc.

Id recommend Signlab10 (by Cadlink), it has a vinyl cutter only version for around $500. We use a couple seats of the print and cut version with our mimaki (C)JV-150-130 printers(/cutter) and our CG-130 FX II plotter. The main thing I like is that it is not a subscription based program, the way most programs are going these days.