• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut Work Table or Rollsroller?

solock

Solock,
Hello, If you don't mind, what did you pay for the unit delivered to your location?\
Thanks
$13,300 for machine, Trucking quoted at $900 (we are less than 90 miles from port of entry though, Local Rigger $450 as we have no loading dock at location. Awaiting finish of a new location for arrival though...

CL Visual

We just got the Roll-X this week and so far so good. We got the electronic height adjustment which has already proved beneficial to our backs. We do a lot of full roll printing so I absolutely need the roll to roll laminator as well.

CL Visual

Solock,
Hello, If you don't mind, what did you pay for the unit delivered to your location?\
Thanks
I looked at the rollover and I did like it a lot. I don't remember it being quite that cheap but it only comes fully assembled. Even with the tools they use to go vertical and wheel it around, it wouldn't have made the swing into our production room. CWT and Roll-X can come unassembled which helps with tighter spaces.

Split76

My first buy was rollsroller at 2009, i bought bigger and wider cwt 2 years ago.. Next i'm going to try roll-x and buy it for application tape use only.
I don't want the beam above the roller anymore. CWT has been great but i'm curious about the roll-x :)