• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutawl K-11

I found a cutawl K-11 by chance wasn't really looking for it but stumbled onto it know they are awesome, just wondering what these babies are worth and if im getting it for the right price?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I found a cutawl K-11 by chance wasn't really looking for it but stumbled onto it know they are awesome, just wondering what these babies are worth and if im getting it for the right price?

That would depend very much on what you're planning on paying for it.

New they run around $2000.00 plus or minus. Used anywhere from $100 up. I paid $150.00 for a used K-11. Well used. These machines are pretty much indestructible and they basically have been the same design for 100 years or so.

bob

This is an original cutawl in really good shape looks like may b someone used it once and put it on the shelf just a little dusty.

As opposed to an unoriginal Cutawl?

Regardless, what do they want for it? Does it have any extra blades of a type you can use? An extra belt? Do the lights work? Is the base smooth, flat, and clean? Does it come with a case, the proper way to store one when not in use? All of those things, except for the lights which you can get at any vacuum cleaner shop, tend to be rather pricey.

If the people who have it don't really know what it's worth, try to steal it, offer them maybe $200.00. If they have set a price, it's probably way too high.

I just bought it for 60$, came with an extra pack of blades that came with it when it was bought they didnt have the box with it but said they could get it, base is smooth flat and shiny. It was bought by a department store in the to cut foam core guy said they may of used it a dozen times they only dirt on the thing is from sitting in his wood shop for a few years and collecting dust. The belt on it looks new and the thing runs great. Its not in mint condition by no means but its in very nice shape!

I told the guy they were hard to get and pricy, he said he didnt care just wanted the thing off his tool shelf and said he didnt want more than the 60$ for it I was excited to say the least.

bob

I told the guy they were hard to get and pricy, he said he didnt care just wanted the thing off his tool shelf and said he didnt want more than the 60$ for it I was excited to say the least.

Congratulations, you stole it.

John L

I just sold of the last two we had, used when i bought them, well used here for years, with some chisel blades, 4 belts, bulbs, for $450 together. You got a good deal.