• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutfile Question

CousinVinny

Hello to everyone from New York, I've been using VMPro for 3 years and was wondering why my cutfile screen cuts panels vertically instead of horizontally? Its been this way from the beginning. My brother recently purchased VMPro and his is set
up the same way. Can I change to the horizontal setting so I wont have to flip everything 90 degress to cut it ?
Thanks to all and GO Yankees!
Cousin Vinny

idsign

VMP Auto rotate

Vinny,

Click on the CUT dialog box on the top launch bar. I think you will see that the option AUTO ROTATE is checked. Uncheck it and it should stay unchecked until you (if you want to) turn it back on again. That is the same as the AUTO WEEDING BOX feature in the same dialog box.

Try turning off AUTO ROTATE and see if it solves the problem.

Barry

idsign

Feedback

Hey Vinny,

Did my solution solve your problem? Let me know if I provided effective help, please.

Barry

CousinVinny

Thank you Barry, unfortunatly it made no difference whether the Auto Rotate was on or off. Lets say for instance you designa 2 ft. x 6 ft Banner. When you go to cut it, is your vinyl page set up at: 22'' height X 75'' width
or 22'' width X 75'' height

for mine to cut correctly i have to use the second set-up
Thanks -Vinny