• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cuts a line twice?

34Ford

Im using Flexisign 7.5 and when I draw just a line, for what ever reason the cutter double cuts it.
It drops the cutter, starts at the beginning of the line gets to the end and I can tell the cutter moves over a few thousands and goes back.

I have the line width set to 0.000in

Its like it trying to draw a wider than normal line, if you were using a pen.

Is it the knife offset? I have it set on .012in but I tried it on 0.000 and it didn't help.

Dennis

signage

Check the advance tab in the cut/plot window and make sure you don't have it set to more than one pass. Also it could be the weeding setting on this same window tab. Hope this helped.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

34Ford

Ah, think I figured it out. I was picking on the screen and dragging a line.

But by picking a point then picking another point and it drawing the line, it cuts it once.:thumb:

jayhawksigns

Something else to check, is whether or not you have strokes on the items you are cutting. I have found that those have caused me similar problems in the past, especially on artwork imported for Corel.