• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

brkin

I recently got a GS-24 cutter that came with the CutStudio Software about six months ago. For the first few months it was great, but recently I keep having the same issue with the Properties box not coming up. I have tried going from the view at the top left of the page or by hitting the properties button on the ribbon, but nothing comes up. In the past I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, updated windows, and installed and uninstalled the driver. A couple of weeks ago it disappeared again. So I tried all of those things I had done in the past that fixed it, but they didn't work. Eventually, I gave up and it just came back. Now, two weeks later, it is gone again. I am not making changes to my computer so I am not sure why this issue keeps happening. Is anyone else having the same issues?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Do you have mutliple screens? I've had my little boxes pop up on my third screen, behind my internet tab so I couldn't see them.

brkin

Do you have mutliple screens? I've had my little boxes pop up on my third screen, behind my internet tab so I couldn't see them.
Thanks for the reply Stacey! I do have multiple screens in my office, but when I use the cutter (doesn't fit in my office) I just bring my laptop over. I did try to restart my computer (without the screens) and tried again but had the same issue unfortunately.

brkin

Thanks for the reply Stacey! I do have multiple screens in my office, but when I use the cutter (doesn't fit in my office) I just bring my laptop over. I did try to restart my computer (without the screens) and tried again but had the same issue unfortunately.
I tried again and now it works!! Thank you very much! I am not sure why it didn't work the first time!