• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Bumper Stickers Vp-540

dlndesign

So, I am cutting bumper stickers, and I know there is a way you can get the printer to cut the print and cut a deeper cut just outside of that so i can pop them off the sheet. More professional looking. Anyone know how to do this?

dlndesign

Well I worked with a older Roland an I know it could do it. But I am awaiting a call back from my Printer Man, to find out for sure.

dlndesign

Thanks, but the link is broken on how to make this happen on that thread, can anyone re-post that. Thanks and Happy Independence Day!

It can be done in Versaworks 3.x. However the downside is that you will quickly groove the Cutter Protection Strip, and thus degrade the normal contour cutting functionality.

Of course you can always replace the Cutting Protection Strip more frequently...