• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master3 won't launch in Illustrator CS6

rmaclucy

It's on my desktop but how do I get it to come up in Illustrator under "file"?
I installed from the Graphtec disk but it ended up on my desktop and not under "file" in Illustrator.
Can't get a hold of Graphtec and of course Grimco( who sold us the plotter) has no clue.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Cutting Master 3 is a stand alone program that has a bridge from illustrator. So the fact that it installed to the desktop is not a problem. There should be a Cutting Master 3 item in your file menu but it may be under export or some other sub menu. If it's not there I would just call Graphtec and they should be able to get it up and running. CS6 is supported according to their website. I just installed it on a CS5 machine with no problems.

mfatty500

You may need to update the firmware as well, I just had to do that when I installed Corel Draw X7 with my Graphtec, call them, they will help you.