• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Software Summa

SLShop

I'm looking for a cutting software for my Summa S2. Currently, we are using Corel and the GoSign plugin, which are not optimal for us. We mainly cut pre-made designs, which I have already adjusted to the foil width. It's mostly the same design, but I have to select and cut the corresponding design for each individual order. Is there possibly a software that works with jobs where you can select all designs to be cut without having to move a lot and it cuts all at once? Just like it works in RasterLink where it also prints all jobs that are stored.

Henrix Overcash

No you don't. It comes as default if you get visualrip for wide format.
Our V16 did not come with the CutServer license needed for VisualCut & we have 2 wide format devices that run through Caldera. SLShop you might confirm with your sales rep the cut server license is included as you will need to for VisualCut.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Our V16 did not come with the CutServer license needed for VisualCut & we have 2 wide format devices that run through Caldera. SLShop you might confirm with your sales rep the cut server license is included as you will need to for VisualCut.
Well either you got screwed by reseller or you have some other special condition we don't know. Maybe you had some very old version without cutting that you upgraded to V16? Then possibly you had to add that option.
But this is straight from caldera website, "VisualRIP+" includes visualcut:

1687240909077.png

how much does Caldera cost ?
I think visualrip starts at $1900.