• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious Control

ScottyDoo

We have a second office (though it runs independantly, just shares the name) that upgraded to Control and they've been having nothing but problems, not to mention the fact that you have to start completely from scratch. If we could just import all of our current SMS data into Control that would be nice...but as far as I know that's not an option as the database structure is completely different.

Kustom DeZigns

I called about pricing and I am really shocked about the price. $2000 just for the SMS silver and can only do about 80 invoices per month.

ScottyDoo

Yeah it's pricey for sure...I know we do WAY more than 80 invoices a month, but I don't honestly know what exactly we pay/paid for the package. Then there is support you have to pay for which is needed. We have had and continue to have tons of issues, and of course, only they can fix them and have to remote into your server and shut you down for a period of time, sometimes hours, which is a pain. You can't take orders, payments, etc. (except on paper)