• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

database

10sacer

I know this is far and away from sign stuff - but does anyone know a really good Microsoft Access or Excel person who can make a custom database for me. I have Quickbooks and accountants for the money stuff and I made my own work order/job ticket forms in Acrobat, but I am struggling with exactly what I want for inventory management to track incoming and outgoing and usage levels.

I have looked at most of the affordable estimating packages and figure if I take a little piece from each one - I can get someone to just build what i want.

I am sure that if I can just explain to that person what I am looking to achieve that they can easily knock it out.

Thanks,

Sean

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My recommendation would be to consider the database software known as FileMaker. It has been around for more than 20 years and is incredibly powerful, well supported and easy to use. In addition, there is a huge group of qualified developers and trainers.