• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Day night vinyl

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Can't find any of it for some channel letters we're making that need to ship out this week.

Can you just print on window perf or paint the perf? Is that an acceptable substitute? Any downside?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Can't find any of it for some channel letters we're making that need to ship out this week.

Can you just print on window perf or paint the perf? Is that an acceptable substitute? Any downside?
One of our wholesalers told us there is a national shortage. If you can find white, you could paint it with Matthews black. We do that for custom colors.

Sumon Sarker

Hey , so sorry I just saw this today.
I have in stock the 3m day night film,
But I saw you post too late, today!
In future if you need please give me shout.

brdesign

Looking for day/night vinyl for an upcoming channel letter project and having trouble finding it. Has anyone tried using a flatbed UV printer to print the pattern onto the white acrylic? And would anyone have a file to print the pattern?

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
Apparently a couple of shops near me bought out all of the day night perf and have been reselling it at a high price.