• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decal Help Needed

fastcut

Hi all, Candi @ FastCut here...

I have a customer who recently purchased a 1985 Maico dirt bike. He wants me to duplicate the original decals. All I have to go off is the picture on Ebay. I have them done except the TWIN LINK 2 one. I have searched the internet and cannot find anything! Can anyone help as far as sending me an eps file? I have it done good enough but it would be nice to get it closer.

Thanks

Attachments

• maico.jpg
    maico.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 152

Jackpine

If the customer has a bike can't you measure what you need for templates? Trace the original decals and recreate the fie to cut and or print.

fastcut

If the customer has a bike can't you measure what you need for templates? Trace the original decals and recreate the fie to cut and or print.

Well easier said than done...I'm new and don't know how to do that :Oops:
He doesn't have the bike yet but he gave me the measurements.

What I actually did with the other ones is pull the picture up in my design software, start by making a box around the decal, then I just add nodes and start pulling them into shape. Or I find a similiar font and just tweak it.
It's really embarrassing to tell people that but that's the only way I know how to do it! I just thought I'd ask if anyone had it already. My neck hurts! Thanks though, I'll keep trying.