• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decalstore.com Business For Sale: All Equipment, Supplies & Website

grfxdan

Over the past 15 years I have owned and operated both dansdecals.com and decalstore.com (now combined into one store). At times both have been very profitable. However, over the past 5 years due to family medical situations my online businesses have been neglected and have suffered as a result. Unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that it's time to sell to someone who has the time and energy to run with it. If you're looking for a good business opportunity without a lot of investment please contact me for additional details.

I am asking a very reasonable and firm $15,000 for everything including:

business name, web domains & website, Roland eco-solvent printer/plotter, Roland plotter, Daige laminator, two computers, postage printer & scale, 5'x10' worktable, various professional tools, several professional graphics libraries & other software packages, thousands of dollars worth of supplies as well as various business fixtures (desks, shelving, etc).​

This is a great opportunity for the right individual as the equipment and supplies alone are valued at more than the asking price. Buyer must be a minimum of 150 miles from Decatur, IL.

Email all inquiries to: dan@niebrugge.com

grfxdan

Willing to sell separately...

Over the past 2 weeks I have had much interest expressed in the purchase of the business itself without the equipment. I would consider selling the business separately if I had a buyer for the printer, therefore I am adding to this post to state that I would sell the Roland SP300V printer/plotter bundled with the 36" Daige Laminator and the RIP computer used to send to the printer with VersaWorks already installed for $7500 FIRM. The SP300V has had a complete Roland-certified servicing within the last 15 months and it works like new. It has been very well maintained. I have an aftermarket take-up system that I will include as well. It is not currently installed but only requires 6 screws and 5 minutes to install and it works great for long runs of unattended printing. Anyone interested please contact me at dan@niebrugge.com

I will also entertain offers on the lot of sign tools, vinyl and supplies if anyone is interested. Included are several rolls of colored chrome vinyl (red, orange, green, gold, pink, etc...), a large roll of diamond plate vinyl, 30+ opaque colors, 4 purple "sooper" rulers, 3 hand-held tape applicators (15", 24" & 30"), 18x24 aluminum blanks, 12x18 aluminum blanks, about 100 18x24 coro blanks & stands, shipping boxes of various sizes (unbranded, not USPS), 5'x10' worktable with cutting mat and numerous other small tools.

Finally, I will sell separately the CAMM1 Pro 30" plotter and the computer with CorelDRAW software used to plot. If interested please make an offer.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the above listed please email me direct at dan@niebrugge.com