• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

default setting changed on my JV3

kenjb

OK I changed a couple heads and did some print adjusting which did include reseting all values on the JV3 to factory.

Now it automatically looks for the size of the paper when you close the vinyl lever and it pops out of remote to local after every job. Does anyone have any idea where the heck I can change these setting back to normal? The coming out of remote to local after every job is really annoying.

Thanks in advance.

kenjb

Nope. At least not for my machine. When you load the vinyl and bring down the lever, you usually pressed the left arrow button to engage the media sensors. And it stayed in remote until you pressed the remote button again. Some Mimaki Guru has GOT to know how to change this stuff back. Before I wear out the rug between my desk and my machine pressing remote 26,000 times a day.

Nuagedesigns

Mine only goes from remote to local at end of job when low on ink ....thats strange. Other than that mine always asks for foll or leaf when cloing the handle.

kenjb

Gotcha. Well mine does that when one of the ink chips runs out (aftermarket inks). I also just changed the priority settings from printer to host for most things. I run flexi 8.6 and maybe they have different defaults than the printer. Keep up the good suggestions tho. Thanks

kenjb

Does anyone else have any suggestions? My JV3 keeps kicking out of remote after every print.. and the ink is fine. I press the remote again and it prints the next job. Anyone???

kenjb

NEWSFLASH>>>>> My JV3 woke up with a error 30 that wouldnt go away today.. So I did the usual tries to get it working. I removed the IO board and removed the onboard battery. Reinstalled and presto... the machine works and I am back to the remote staying on until I go back over to the machine to take it out of remote. ...... Hope that helps the carept wear(er) out(ers) running back and forth to the machine.