• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

delete font flexipro 11

FrankW

Flexi uses the regular Windows System Fonts. You will be able to remove them through the windows control panel. Flexi also supports some special font formats, they can be found in subfomders of the Flexi-Folder. Bad Luck if old casmate fonts are the problem: they are saved in groups in font library files (.scf), there is no possibility anymore to remove single fonts).

easystar

Flexi uses the regular Windows System Fonts. You will be able to remove them through the windows control panel. Flexi also supports some special font formats, they can be found in subfomders of the Flexi-Folder. Bad Luck if old casmate fonts are the problem: they are saved in groups in font library files (.scf), there is no possibility anymore to remove single fonts).
Thanks for responding and the heads up on casemate fonts! very much appreciate your comments

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Normally the CASmate SCF fonts are volumes containing many fonts. But CASmate's old font converter tool could take one or more TrueType fonts and convert them into a custom SCF volume. I can't remember if the conversion tool worked on Postscript Type 1 fonts. Back when we first switched from CASmate to Flexi we also received fonts CDs that contained TrueType versions of most of the fonts in the old SCF volumes.