• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Deleted jobs in pm

insigniagraphics

Is there any way to recover a newly deleted job from the production manager? i have a printed piece to which the accompanying cut-file has been deleted this morning! Any ideas???

Using Flexisign Pro 8.6

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
"If" you still have it open and Flexi and/or hopefully saved it in Flexi then just resend the entire job. If anything has been changed or modified though you will need to reset it to be exactly like it was. Make sure your printer is offline first too then just abort the print job in Production Manager and use the new cut file that is waiting. Done this more than once.... :wink:

I wish Production Manager would PROMPT with an "are your sure" or something before deleting jobs. Too easy to accidentally hit the delete key and realize the job is gone for good.

mopar691

Like Sight said but just send contour, not print job. I believe in the last tab when outputting there is the option.