• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Denali Template

Does anyone know where I can find a template for a 2015 GMC Denali 1 ton, 4-door, single wheel? I have a ProVehicle Outlines account but they do not have this template.

Thanks!

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Wrong color? Wrong vehicle? Google it. Make your own template and use Clipping Mask or Powerclip. You did take some key measurements didn't you?

upload_2018-1-24_15-17-49.png

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
No such thing as a "Denali" as a vehicle. Well technically GMC did have a one off concept truck in the mid 2000's that was called the Denali but it was never actually made. Denali is just a high line trim package available on GMC vehicles.
A GMC denali could literally be a Sierra, Acadia, Yukon, Envoy, Terrain, or a Canyon. But, with 1 ton and single wheel indicated that narrows it down to a Sierra as Hollywood said.
Specifically a Sierra 3500 short bed, double cab (I dont think the denali package was available on the long bed) but they did have it for the dually. Pro Vehicle Outlines template GMCP_182.