• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

design critique.

jmag215

this is my first real big wrap design, it is going on a 43' trailer for some pro snowmobilers, i think it looks good but the bigger logos in the front seem a bit weird, just thought i may be able to get a little advise on what you would do to make things flow a bit better, thanks. the green parts are where the wheel wells are and where the front of the trailer is clipped. trailer 3.jpg

HulkSmash

You literally took about 11 stock photos and ghosted them into 1 another. It's literally unreadable, and the sponsors might not be happy with their logos lost in that check flag?

I think you can do better

Border

you could always try making the background colors/checker patterns translucent so that all the logos, names & numbers stand out better against it all.

xxaxx

Looks like you just threw up vecteezy all over the side of that thing. You can make it bold and "extreme" while still making everything legible. You completely lose all the small logos up front. The Team Crocket feels like an after-thought, it should really pop off the side but doesn't and the team font can't be easily read and gets lost in the flag graphic.

jmag215

thanks for all the input so far, i will keep working on it and take all of your advise into consideration!