• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design question

Does someone know of a video to help me design a effect like this. I'm wanting to recreate the shine effect starburst. Could you also just tell me what it is called. The problem is my designer uses Flexi and I believe to make this look right he will probably need illustrator and/or photoshop. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• shine.jpg
    shine.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 221

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Very easy to do in CorelDRAW. Once made you can add it as a brush object whereby allowing to click and drop in as needed.

Joe House

I'm not at my desk right now, but it would be easy to do the same in Flexi. It mostly depends on what software you know well. Flex, AI, Corel for the most part all can do the same things, it mostly boils down to what you use most and what you've learned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AKwrapguy

No so easy in Flexi due to limited gradient functions, but you can make it in Illustrator or photoshop and save as a .psd or .png and import into flexi pretty easily. In flexi you would basically make the shape you want and create a block shadow and than fine tune it.