• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Design Studios for your Website

sdo-logo.png

Try our Design Studio for 1 month FREE!
No Contract, No Commitment, Cancel Anytime!

Click here for our LIVE DEMO

Our Current SCREEN PRINTING MAGAZINE ARTICLE!
Click here to check out the article

Developed and Support in USA. Boston, MA
usflag.png

Click here for more information

tablet.png
laptop.png

$29/Month, FREE Setup, FREE Hosting, FREE Support and a 1 Month FREE Trial…. this is a no brainer!

Interesting but how does it work with woocommerce? And when I upload a vector it renders like a gif or jpeg and looks blured. One needs to be able to zoom in further to see the sharpness of the vector logo uploaded

Interesting but how does it work with woocommerce? And when I upload a vector it renders like a gif or jpeg and looks blured. One needs to be able to zoom in further to see the sharpness of the vector logo uploaded
Yes it works with woocommerce and all websites. All files including vector files are converted to png only when using them on the canvas(where the shirt or item is). That keeps the Design Studio light weight, fast and easy to use for layout. All the original files are preserved and when a customer requests a quote all those original files (including vector files) are emailed to you untouched. You also receive the mock-ups that are png (just for placement).

OK, I just think that slightly better quality would be a must for the customer as the designs look blurred and they would almost certainly think this is what the would get. because as you know customers do not know the difference between raster and vector graphics. It might also be a good idea to have a library of popular vector clip arts or designs that we as the Woo commerce shop owner could upload to the backend to help the user

And sorry I am going to upset you here as I have just uploaded an image that was only 3KB, you need minimum size in dimensions and bytes, otherwise we couldntt print it. We could only print a vector. If a customer uploaded an photo that was only 500KB and 250x 300 px we couldn't make it bigger without losing quality

OK, I just think that slightly better quality would be a must for the customer as the designs look blurred and they would almost certainly think this is what the would get. because as you know customers do not know the difference between raster and vector graphics. It might also be a good idea to have a library of popular vector clip arts or designs that we as the Woo commerce shop owner could upload to the backend to help the user

And sorry I am going to upset you here as I have just uploaded an image that was only 3KB, you need minimum size in dimensions and bytes, otherwise we couldntt print it. We could only print a vector. If a customer uploaded an photo that was only 500KB and 250x 300 px we couldn't make it bigger without losing quality
No worries not upset at all. First, everyone here is from the industry and we know what works and what does not work. You are right customer are not interested in raster, vector, dpi, layers or anything like that. All they want to do is design a shirt and have them printed. With our Design Studio they can do just that an it is super easy to use. We hear that every day.

Yes we have that option already and it is called Custom Data. You can have your own artwork that is in front of the other supplied artwork. You can even have them in categories like schools, colleges, clubs, sports, etc.

We do not have a minimum of anything regarding artwork and that is by design. So if someone walks in your shop with a really bad chicken scratch hand drawing you turn them away? No, this is something everyone deals with everyday and we work through it. That is the job and if someone won't or can't do it, someone will. Lets take a low resolution PNG the size of a quarter, it is tough but bring it into PS tweak the Bright/Contrast then bring it into AI tweak the tracing and most of the time you are more then half way their. These tools now a days are awesome!