• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Designing for Feather Flags

SignCraze

Hello, I would like to design for feather flags to be able to order from Signs365 and the like. However I am not sure how to go about it with pole pockets and all. Can someone please share some knowledge or some literature. Thank you!

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Signs365 doesn’t do feather flags. I’d recommend WS display as another wholesale only company that specializes in fabric and trade show displays.

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I would like to design for feather flags to be able to order from Signs365 and the like. However I am not sure how to go about it with pole pockets and all. Can someone please share some knowledge or some literature. Thank you!
Hello there-- We are flag masters. We produce tons of flags-- feather, tear drop, etc, all printed with dye sublimation, and finished here in Salt Lake City. We'd be glad to make one or a thousand flags for you. Give Bryan or Cathy a call at 801-3305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com. Not only do we have templates for you to use, we'd be happy to design your projects as well.

Thanks!

gnubler

B2Sign prints feather flags, and their turnaround is pretty fast. I got some last week shipped in under five days.