• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Devastation in Japan

Flame

Goes to show, with all we do.... a lil hiccup with mother nature and we can lose it all.

Simply amazing.... prayers go out to those who lost family members in this catastrophe.

bernie

Thank you for posting that link. Definitely did not see this devastation on the
news! Horrible thing for these people to go through.

Bernie

2972renfro

Not sure if you're implying that they are keeping this from us, but every one of those pics I have seen already on msnbc, cbs and abc within the first day

buttons

Not sure if you're implying that they are keeping this from us, but every one of those pics I have seen already on msnbc, cbs and abc within the first day

haha i thought the same thing when i saw this thread this morning.. guess the threadstarter didn't actually read the posts on the link

RJ California

Those pictures really show the incredible devastation to the coastal areas. I can't imagine the terror that those poor people went through.