• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question DGI Traffic MUTCD Files - what happened?

TheBarricade

We purchased the FlexiSign MUTCD files from DGITraffic. Basically a CD with all of the traffic signs pre-made for Flexi. We have run into some issues with the colors being incorrect in the files along with incorrect type sizes. I've gone to dgitraffic.com, mutcd.org, and fhwa.org to get in contact with them and all sites either have broken links, state they are under construction, or that the link is "down" at the moment. I've sent an email and received an error that it was unable to be sent. I've also called and gotten a voicemail (it does state that I've called DGI Traffic).

Does anyone know what the heck is going on?

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this - wasn't exactly sure where to put it)

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
We purchased the FlexiSign MUTCD files from DGITraffic. Basically a CD with all of the traffic signs pre-made for Flexi. We have run into some issues with the colors being incorrect in the files along with incorrect type sizes. I've gone to dgitraffic.com, mutcd.org, and fhwa.org to get in contact with them and all sites either have broken links, state they are under construction, or that the link is "down" at the moment. I've sent an email and received an error that it was unable to be sent. I've also called and gotten a voicemail (it does state that I've called DGI Traffic).

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this - wasn't exactly sure where to put it)
Are you trying to print these and getting incorrect colors? If so, what sheeting and what printer?

TheBarricade

Did you buy directly from them? How long ago?

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. Still in the process of trying to figure this out. So we purchased the DGITraffic Flexi MUTCD files from Grimco ~Feb of this year. I contacted Grimco who didn't know anything in regards to DGI so they sent me to their reseller, 3binks.com, and no one is answering their phones there. According to Grimco, 3BInks is slow to respond.

This is incredibly frustrating. Nearly $2k for software that promises updates and yet the company has disappeared and no one knows a darn thing....

parrot7

Can you tell me if this software works with Windows 10, tried calling but no answer thanks