• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Diage Laminator

blackicefx

I have a SP300 being set up on Wednesday at my shop and have a big squeegee but I am still trying to get used to it. I ran across a Diage laminator for $1200 that needs new rollers. I don't have the $4k for a new laminator and was wondering how much the rollers for the Diage cost.

Matthew
BlackIceFX

resqfiremedic

Hmmm I had to replace a roller for my daige 30" and it was about 200.00I believe for the lower roller. Mine had uneven spots in it which didnt show up using a sled but did without the sled.

blackicefx

How about the sheeter? Anyone using one? For larger prints than 30" I'm still subbing out but am interested in the sheeter as a app tape applicator and small print laminator. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Matthew
BlackIceFX

high impact

How about the sheeter? Anyone using one? For larger prints than 30" I'm still subbing out but am interested in the sheeter as a app tape applicator and small print laminator. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Matthew
BlackIceFX

The sheeter works great as an applicator AND a laminator. I have had calendared laminate loaded in mine for the past 6 months. The only thing you have to watch for is the backing because there is no take up reel. It's easier to use than my Daige!