• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Diagonal Bands In 680cr

I opened up a new roll of 680CR this morning, and when I loaded it in the printer I noticed these odd diagonal bands. I've never seen a roll like this before. It doesn't seem to wipe off... any ideas? The roll is brand new, just delivered this morning.

IMG_9003.JPG

danno

Looks like core impressions to me. I see it on IJ180cv3 & 8518 all the time. Contact your distributor and see if they can send a replacement.

ikarasu

680 is expensive. Even if it's just a few ft that has that, I'd send it back. You never know if the mid of the roll has the same thing. I had a few horizontal lines like that... Ruined the print since it was mid roll and I didn't see it. It happens... But nothing as crazy as what I see in your roll.

I called Grimco, they already have a new roll on the way to me. She said they have never seen any 680 look that bad. It's just a pain because I'm already behind now I'm stuck waiting for a new roll.