• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

did anyone read this today....oops!

lets be honest, we all make mistakes, thats why we have proofs right?! but surely this kinda thing would go through numerous people before it even hits the print shop!! someone surely should have caught that!!!

slappy

man this thread just freaked me out.... i got a 4x12 breakaway banner i just finished about 10 minutes ago with "let's go" TEAM NAME" on it.... soooo glad i didn't leave out the apostrophe!

Pat Whatley

Doesn't matter....they'll donate them to poor kids back in the third world country where they were made and come out even.

signpro

Manager
My ex is has a double PhD in English and british literature... a true grammar nazi! i send stuff to her once in a while to proof if i'm doing layouts with a lot of text, paragraphs, etc, for a pamphlets or whatever. i hate grammar!