• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die Cut Brochures

wildside

I am looking for a supplier of die cut brochures, folders, and the like.

4over and gotprint do basic stuff, but am looking to get a little creative with options for some brochures and possibly presentation folders, business cards, and booklets even.

wildside

the immediate idea we are having is to do a ti-fold brochure type.

Basically a 8.5" x 11". looks just like a standard brochure from the outside, then when you open it, the inner fold actually does not open but creates a half page slot like what a presentation folder has, and then in that slot three tiered sheets that are removable.

does that makes any sense at all or not?

wildside

here is the rough idea

Attachments

• DSC04504.JPG
    DSC04504.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC04505.JPG
    DSC04505.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC04506.JPG
    DSC04506.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04507.JPG
    DSC04507.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 116

the graphics co

We have a few different print houses that do specialty stuff around us, such as Badger Press, Lake County Press, Splash Graphics. They are offset print houses similar to 4 over but more specialized to meet custom needs. Look in your yellow pages and you will probably find something local to you. You will pay a pretty penny for custom work though, especially if you are used to 4 over pricing. Good luck.