• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die cut reflective stickers

gnubler

Looking for a trade printer that can do smaller quantities of die cut stickers on reflective vinyl. Individual pieces contour cut, 100-250 each of three different sizes. I checked out Stouse and they're too expensive on smaller quantities.

gnubler

I don't want to deal with Etsy, it's the devil. I found a bunch of retail suppliers for these on a search, but no trade printers other than Stouse. I did these last year and just printed a bunch wide format, then cut them down into strips. Now the customer wants die cut pieces to hand out to people.

gnubler

Thanks everyone for the suggestions but I think I'm stuck doing what I did last year - printing a bunch wide format contour cut on reflective, then cutting them out on my slitter. My customer wants 3 diff sizes, only 100 or so of each size to hand out at an event. All the vendors I checked out are just too pricy, it would end up costing dollars per sticker.

ikarasu

Are you looking for engineer grade reflective or the thicker stuff like EGP?

We do thousands on engineer grade, egp as well but it's a bit trickier. If you can't find someone shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help you out

gnubler

Oralite 5600 is what I used last year (Signs365). These are just for promotional handouts, not for resale or any specific use.

ikarasu

If you're still looking for someone and no MMS can do it shoot me a message and I'll give you a quote. I have both nikkalite and 3m 3290, o do these all day everyday!