• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DIe Cutting using Mutoh Value cut

YK_sign guy

I have a HP Latex 260 and we used to have a graphtec cutter, but a cable was damaged
and a freind is letting me use there cutter its a Mutoh Value cutter and I can't seem to figure out the cutcontour option??

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It depends on the software you are running but it works the same as Graphtec fundamentally it just uses different crop marks. Let us know what software you use to print and design and we can help a little better.

YK_sign guy

Thanks for the reply... I am using Onyx thrive software. I print my file the same and when I open the cut server I can see the file but when I select it and it and go to cut nothing happens??

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't use Onyx enough to help unfortunately. You will need to use the Mutoh specific crop marks for it to work so if Onyx allows for that then it should work. If onyx doesn't have a Mutoh ValueCut Driver it may just not work at all unless you get a version that does. Hopefully someone else with experience on that software knows and can help.

YK_sign guy

I don't use Onyx enough to help unfortunately. You will need to use the Mutoh specific crop marks for it to work so if Onyx allows for that then it should work. If onyx doesn't have a Mutoh ValueCut Driver it may just not work at all unless you get a version that does. Hopefully someone else with experience on that software knows and can help.

All good I figured it out, I'm Die Cutting!