• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Different Color Stroke

Category5

Try using the ‘Outline Stroke’ command to convert the stroke to a filled object, then use the eyedropper tool to give them the same properties as the letters. It’s not an elegant workaround, but it might accomplish the results you’re after.

Try using the ‘Outline Stroke’ command to convert the stroke to a filled object, then use the eyedropper tool to give them the same properties as the letters. It’s not an elegant workaround, but it might accomplish the results you’re after.
Yeah I ended up doing that, I guess I'm just trying to find out why it's happening

Category5

Yeah I ended up doing that, I guess I'm just trying to find out why it's happening
There are so many variables in the path a file must take between Illustrator itself and the final output, that it’s hard to nail down an exact cause. It could be anything from the way Illustrator communicates with the print driver, the RIP software, the printer firmware, or even something squirrelly in the color profile for the file. I have issues with Roland Versaworks either ignoring strokes completely or converting them to cut lines, so I’ve gotten into the habit of always converting to filled objects and making the cut line the only stroke in the file. It just becomes part of the process after a while.