• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Heat Transfers

Victorian Signs

does anyone have a good profile choice for digitally printed heat transfer material, I am using Sojar material, Roland XC-540 printer, :thankyou:thanks for the help...........

Jackpine

I use a Gloss Vinyl Profile. Vaccum high, print in high quality ( 720x720) uni-directional so the ink can be absorbed. Set the heaters to 35 deg C (95 deg F) Dryer OFF. Use a low ink limit. I use 65/130 for my ink limits with my RIP.

Jackpine

Sojar material is as good as ColorPrint Solvent 2160. Contour cut what you don't want for a better feel. It is also very stretchy.

ProColorGraphics

That is what I used to use until I tried the Solutions Opaque material from Mike at imprintables warehouse!! That stuff is way better in my opinion. I print with the "premium cast vinyl" profile in standard, uni-directional print mode.