• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital ID Badge printers

JodiShipwreck

Hey Everyone, I am looking for recommendations on a digital badge printer to replace our decades old Millenium 590 printer that we got through Direct Color Systems. The software for that printer only runs on a computer with winXP and we were hoping to modernize now that the computer seems to be going through its death throes.

Does anyone know of a good printer that is similar in that it allows us to print different sized badges? We've been offering our customers 2"x3", 1.5" x 3" and 1" x 3" badges as standard sizes (we aren't set up for doing a lot of custom cuts, the badges we order come in those sizes from direct color systems)

there are so many options out there, but it's so hard to figure out what to choose. All our customers need is a single sided print with their name and logo. We don't do anything much more complicated than that.

Thanks for any help you can offer!