• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

digital solvent printer info

qcnetworks

Hello. Looking for recommendations on a new printer. We currently have used a Rastek H650 printer with virtually no issues. Just takes to long. We print color on color ( gymnasium wall padding / outdoor field wall padding, etc. ) so need a printer that sprays white. I had a rep for a local company try our products ( 14 oz laminate, 16 oz coated, 18 oz coated, and 19 oz extruded ) with ECO Solvent printer and problem was the white ink "soaked" in to the point that the image was not acceptable. dDidnt lay a good base. Does anyone have a recommendation on printer that would work for my needs? Any help appreciated. Only requirement is our fabric is 62" wide. Thanks!

anozira02

When using white ink you should lay down a good amount of pretreatment, sometime maybe even tow coats.. Also you may want to look into Hp latex printer,, just an idea,, also see if you can sat your printer to print the white twice and check to see if you can buy better quality ink..

qcnetworks

Thanks for the replies. I do not need a flatbed printer for sure. I believe what I need is a "roll to roll" printer? I do believe solvent is out. Any recommendations on a digital printer that goes quicker?