• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital striping packages

stickermonkey

Hey y'all....what are some good sites that you can suggest to get high quality digital vehicle striping & decal files. I'm particularly looking for stuff that looks like torn metal with some sort of image on the inside. And of course once I'm there...whatever else I feel would be great to have on file. 'Tis the season for striping & vehicle graphics... I LOVE IT!!

thanks!
Kyla

(ps...is the week over yet??? it's been a weird one!!):wine-smi:

stickermonkey

i know i will get slammed for this but aurora has some cool rips tears and metal stuff.

Is it a software suite...frankly...I don't care if it's not the "cool" thing to do as I have to keep the clients budget and final product appearance my priority :) If I were to custom design what he's looking for...I'd have to charge him 2 times the price...and I'd rather make the sale than send him swimmin' before I even have the chance to hook him! ;) lol

Thanks;
Kyla

CL Graphics

you can buy individual downloads from their site. They range from 40 to 100 bucks each i think. Not cheap but they are hi res file and print real nice.