• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitally Printed + Epoxy floors?

DPkleonard

Has anyone ever printed vinyl to be applied to a floor and the "epoxyed" over with Polyurea? We have a customer who is super-excited to do this.
We would print on our eco-solvent printer...anybody? Any tips? Proper vinyl? Lamination? We're going to give her samples of laminated and non-laminated so she can test with her polyurea.

Any experience or knowledge of this process is appreciated :)

Christian @ 2CT Media

This works fine, make sure she used a self leveling epoxy coating or it may have a lip from the vinyl.

We have done both laminated and unlaminated with our Latex. Laminate helps with install but there are no adverse effects doing it unlaminated.

ProColorGraphics

I did my basement not too long ago. It was coated when we moved in, so I have no idea what was used. I used vinyl and textured laminate from Substance Media and it worked great!