• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

'Digitize Origin' on HP cutter screen, anyone know what it is?

So I don't know if this is an HP problem or a Flexi problem, so I am posting to both.

Setup is HP Latex 365 with HP Latex 54 Cutter running the HP version of Flexi.
Have had zero problems with this setup till I added a new computer with it's own version of Flexi with production manager.

The first few times we used it, it seemed to work okay, kept having to manually make it see the printer and plotter, but it would print.
Now when we send a print job that has a contour cut attached and we move over to the plotter and send the plot file it says 'Digitize Origin'.
It is not clear what we need to do from there, pressing send causes it to print incorrectly.
There is nothing in the HP Cutter manual that references 'Digitize Origin' and the settings between my computer running the HP Flexi version and the latest paid version on the new PC seem to be the same.

Does anyone have any ideas what this is and how to fix it?

Attachments

• 86142cd3-e998-4bd2-b358-0231a43410f9.jpeg
    86142cd3-e998-4bd2-b358-0231a43410f9.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 116