• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitizing .. OFM Format?

omgsideburns

We don't do embroidery. My boss want's something that we designed embroidered on a hat as a joke and the person at the embroidery shop said "we don't digitize, you need to have someone do it for you."

Does anyone do digitizing? I need it in OFM format. It would be cool if someone could help me out, this is for something he is doing this weekend.

Thanks. =)

WildWestDesigns

We don't do embroidery. My boss want's something that we designed embroidered on a hat as a joke and the person at the embroidery shop said "we don't digitize, you need to have someone do it for you."

Does anyone do digitizing? I need it in OFM format. It would be cool if someone could help me out, this is for something he is doing this weekend.

Thanks. =)

That's not a format that I can export to. Can it take others or is it only that one format? I know Pfaff machines can take 3 formats.

omgsideburns

I have no idea, it sounds like the lady didn't know what she was talking about. From googling, OFM sounds like it's a format for MELCO machines

signage

Found this may help! (You don't need to convert to ofm. Zazzle will also accept DST file format)

WildWestDesigns

See if it's a Melco that will accept .exp

I can do:

NGS
DST
DSZ
DSB
SST
KSM
PCS
PCM
TAP