• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Dirts on first piece

diltech

Hi all,

We have a serious problem to print a drawing with a [HASHTAG]#white[/HASHTAG] part. I have been using a Monti Antonio 853 for four years and I can not solve this problem. We produce [HASHTAG]#sportswear[/HASHTAG] and bags and others. In the [HASHTAG]#workshop[/HASHTAG], yes we have a lot of colored fabrics dust, so I clean a lot of times around my section and my machine too.
This problem apaarait about the first meter when I start a new work and after, the problem disappears.
This is not our [HASHTAG]#paper[/HASHTAG] since I tested a [HASHTAG]#blank[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#white[/HASHTAG] cloth with two protective paper underneath and on top without any printing. This dust settles just before but you can not see anything on the fabric and paper that has been thoroughly cleaned. I think the dust comes from elsewhere when the fabric gets into the roll but where?
To fix this problem temporarily, I spend a scrap of fabric before starting for a few feet, which cleans up just before my work.

Attachments

• Scan Image JPG003_p1.jpg
    Scan Image JPG003_p1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 347

MikePro

been using the printer for years?
sounds like there's dust collection on the internals, that are kicked-up by the movement of the printhead/blower. might be worth getting in there with a vacuum dust cloth.

diltech

been using the printer for years?
sounds like there's dust collection on the internals, that are kicked-up by the movement of the printhead/blower. might be worth getting in there with a vacuum dust cloth.
It's not my printer because i have this problem without printing anything too (blank stuff)