• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Do Mutoh MP11 inks freeze?

netsol

i am making arrangements to ship a machine we purchased
i am unfamiliar with Mutoh MP11 inks.
they are obviously not eco solvent & mutoh says 50% of the liquid is "derived from corn"
i assume this is not moonshine, but who knows? there are a lot of liquids derived from corn

does anyone know at what temp i should be concerned about the inks freezing and damaging the machine?
if it was ecosol i would not be concerned.
this has obviously been an unseasonably warm "winter" so far.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't know about that ink specifically but in my experience they generally want the room to be a certain temperature during operation but when not being used it doesn't matter as long as you bring it up to room temp before using it again.

netsol

I don't know about that ink specifically but in my experience they generally want the room to be a certain temperature during operation but when not being used it doesn't matter as long as you bring it up to room temp before using it again.
i shortened the delivery window on the printer. it is warm in texas, and we are certainly unusually warm, but who knows how long that will last.