• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you have a hobby? R/C?

p3

I know I've asked how many people were into R/C a while back and a few of you were into planes. We have some sweet deals going on right now. We have mini quadcopters that are awesome. They are easy to fly, pretty quick and do flips and stuff. There are some sweet car kits that are ready to drive for only $99. Then for the people that are already into r/c, there are a ton of accessories/batteries on sale. Great Christmas presents or if you've thought about getting into a new hobby...now is your chance. Check it out.

http://bit.ly/1b4jIkb

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Ha ha...a friend used to say that his RC plane was his way of "wallpapering" the sky with dollar bills. I believe it.

JB

MrSalumi

Oh man! my friends and I used to be into RC so much. I had all team associated stuff and a buddy had a team losi setup.. All electric back before they went brushless and lithium ion.. I've thought about getting back into it for a long time but I remember how much money we'd drop in those cars/trucks. Thats before we made any money so I can't imagine what we'd do now if we were into it.

I'd probably buy a gold tub rc10 classic if I could find one in good shape. It would bring me right back to 6th grade :)

ronk455

MrSalumi, here it is

I have an Original gold tub RC10 in really good condition. I am the original owner, purchased in 1990. Team Associated Championship Edition. Everything you need to get right back into it. It has never been raced or abused. Upgraded with all roller bearings and electronic speed control. Futaba Magnum Jr., Tekin charger, All of the original boxes and instructions, many spare parts. You could be racing by next weekend!! $250.00 for all

Ron

Attachments

• 100_3791.JPG
    100_3791.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_3802.JPG
    100_3802.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_3798.JPG
    100_3798.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3813.JPG
    100_3813.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3809.JPG
    100_3809.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 64

MrSalumi

Oh man flashback city! futaba controller and all, I had the EXACT same setup.. This one is something I am going to need to seriously consider! I'll pm you tmrw. Thanks!